Here is the 2021 training schedule and course outlines for Plastic411 Training Incorporated.
Classes available are Processing I, Scientific Molding and Fast Mold Change. Training is limited to the continental US, with a class size maximum of 4 people for processor classes.
Canadian training programs are also available. Current training dates are tentative, with lock in dates to be determined:
- IAC- Alma, MI: 3 days per month. Training dates to be determined
- CH3 Solutions, Dalton GA: Scientific Molding Workshop- Late March
- Plastics Pioneers Association/ NPE May 17-21
I will add the free Plastics Today webinars to this as they become available….Interested in training at your plant? Here are the venues available: 2 Day training programs are $3500 with up to 4 trainees per class. This is on the floor training using your presses, molds, materials and processes.
Click HERE for Processor Training Information
- “Garrett was very knowledgeable, and helpful with questions…” John A. , CH3 Solutions
- “I would love to have you come back to do more training!”Samuel S, CH3 Solutions
- “Instructor was very thorough in the delivery of his training. I would very much recommend!”Micheal H., CH3 Solutions
- “Class was timed well, and the processor training was a success! Instructor was thorough and ‘easily understood’. “Timothy M., North Georgia Molding
Processing I link:
The plastic411 CORE Processor training system is an in-plant training program that first identifies the strengths and weaknesses of your team,, and then develops in-house training at your plant using your presses and equipment!This is NOT class room training that is quickly lost with very little retention due to the generic content of many programs that often are not providing information that applies to your plant! The primary difference? The training is developed to be company specific. Very little class time.. on your floor, using your plant’s equipment, materials and processes. 2 day courses that your facility and myself develop together….
Processor Training Info: CLICK HERE
Scientific Molding Link:
Plastic411 Scientific Molding Workshops
What Kaizen approach can teach mold set-up teams
The efficiency of mold changes, a common task in many custom injection molding shops, is a key factor in determining how much machine time is available. Poor performance in changeover times and approach can make or break a company with a lean manufacturing ideology. Efficiency, consistency and speed are three primary focuses in a lean-minded shop.
This 2 day training program teaches how principles of Kaizen can be implemented into a molding shop’s mentality to drastically reduce changeover times and the downtime associated with mold changes.