FREE SCIENTIFIC MOLDING WEBINAR
February 13 11:00 AM PST
Plastic injection processing has experienced massive change in the last 20 years. The days of molding by time and pressure have given way to molding by position, peak pressure and process repeatibility, aka scientific molding.
I am hosting this Plastics Today webinar and will provide instruction on key scientific molding principles.
Essential topics include: process development, recording, monitoring and control; standardization; design optimization experiments; and process optimization.
Molding managers, process engineers, quality engineers, process technicians and anyone who needs an understanding of scientific molding and lean manufacturing concepts will benefit from this webinar.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- What is needed during the process development stage
- How to capture all scientific data specific to a process, including melt and mold temperature and turbulent flow
- How to avoid situations that adversely affect process standardization (including an overview of tools that improve and verify process consistency)
- Techniques that improve cycle times without jeopardizing process consistency and scrap rates
- The nuances of fill time, gate seal, back pressure, pressure drop, cavity balance, melt and mold temperature, cavity pressure, viscosity and more
The plastic411 CORE Processor training system is an in-plant training program that first identifies the strengths and weaknesses of your team,, and then develops in-house training at your plant using your presses and equipment!
This is NOT class room training that is quickly lost with very little retention due to the generic content of many programs that often are not providing information that applies to your plant!
- PROCESSING I (includes scientific molding intro)
- Scientific Molding
Plastic411 2 day training programs cost considerably lower than most major training companies.. but content is primarily the same.
The primary difference? The training is developed to be company specific. Very little class time.. on your floor, using your plant’s equipment, materials and processes. 2 day courses that you and I develop together.
The purpose of the training is simple.. to build core skill sets that apply directly to specific company needs and weaknesses. I developed the program based on the common complaint that current platforms have become universal. Much of the information taught isn’t retained because content doesn’t pertain to plant specifics, which makes it difficult to apply in a molder’s own specific environment.
Training Availability: Continental US. PROCESSING I generally starts at $3800, up to 6 attendees. Travel is of course an additional expense. Currently operating the business out of the mid west (Michigan), but also operate out of Florida. 6 month rotation.
Click HERE to for more information…