Upcoming Webinar: September 11, 2018 2PM PST
Scientific Molding Approach in Plastic Injection
Process Troubleshooting using Scientific Molding Principles
This webinar will provide attendees with specific Scientific Molding variables that can identify changes within an existing molding process, as well as provide insight into specific approaches that can be used to bring a validated process back into normal process parameters.
Who Should Attend: Molding Managers, Process Engineers, Process Technicians, anyone who needs an understanding of process validation and Scientific Molding Procedures.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- 1. Learn the significance of developing a record of historical data, and how to use that data to identify changes in a validated process
• 2. Be taught which key recordables best define and evaluate key molding measurables, and how they interact with process adjustments
• 3. Receive specific examples of changes that often occur in normal processing scenarios, and be given specific solutions to remove the problem.
• 4. Learn how to categorize a change by using the 5 M’s method: Man, Mold, Machinery, Material and Maintenance to identify the key approach for correcting a change in process.
• 5. Learn tools that will combine strong process development approach with key measurable recording to assure fast resolution to process variations that occur after a process has been validated.
I will add the registration information once Plastics Today and Plastic411 have finished arranging the event.